Basic Eligibility Check
We are sorry, but you are not eligible to apply for funding through the Arts Grants scheme.
We only give financial support to activities that are mainly arts related and either benefits the Bailiwick of Guernsey or provides a backdrop for visitors to the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
We do not give financial support to activities that take place less than two months after the date of the meeting at which your application will be decided. Based on feedback, this means all applicants have a clearer lead-in time for both you and us in terms of ways we can support, develop and promote your event.
We cannot assess applications that fall into the following categories:
- Students – for activities directly related to their course of study or their tuition fees.
- Educational establishment – where funding is to be used for activities within the curriculum or teaching time.
- Commercial organisations, commercial galleries, commercial enterprises, & exhibitions with a commercial slant or individual artists’ commercial projects.
- Religious groups or activities where funding is to be used to promote religious belief.
- Political groups or activities where funding is to be used to promote political beliefs
- May be construed as discriminatory
- Day to day running costs for a prolonged period of time
- Statutory organisations or the direct replacement of statutory funding
- Activities where it is intended that most of or all of the income raised goes to charity or another beneficiary
We would be happy to help you with any queries you may have: