Entry for Poems on the Buses 4 is still open but you’d better be quick because time is running out!
- Closing date for receipt of entries: Sep 15th 2010
- Maximum length fourteen lines.
- The prize is open to anyone except those involved in organising the competition. Entries must be entirely the work of the entrant and must never have been published, self-published, published on any public website or broadcast, nor winning or placed in any other competition as at Oct 15th 2010
- You may send as many entries as you like. Payments must be made in sterling by cheque or postal order. Cheques should be from a UK bank and should be made payable to The Guernsey Arts Commission with the sender’s name and address on the back.
- Entries should be in English, typed on A4 paper.
- Please do not write your name on the same sheet as your poems as they will be judged anonymously.
- Enclose a separate sheet with your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, plus the title/s of your poems.
- Winners will be contacted by post or e-mail by Oct 15th 2010 and winning poems will be placed on one of the 33 island buses for a period of 6 months which will coincide with the Guernsey Literary Festival.
All entries should be sent to the following address:
Poems on the Buses
Guernsey Arts Commission
Guernsey Information Centre
St Peter Port
So, what are you waiting for… go find a pen and get writing!