GAC’s arts grants scheme funds arts projects and events that engage residents in the Bailiwick of Guernsey and adds to the cultural offer to both locals and visitors. Proposals are welcomed from a range of artforms including theatre, creative writing, dance, music, photography, visual arts, craft, festivals and films.
We are holding two funding information sessions on Wednesday 16 July and Thursday 14 August at 6pm in the gallery at the Information Centre.
Anyone is welcome to come along to either session hear how the scheme runs, talk through ideas and ask questions. The next deadline for applications is Sunday 31 August. Further details about eligibility, previously supported projects, guidance and forms are available on www.arts.gg
Successful applicants in the last funding round in June included:
- Guernsey Event Company for Proms on the Pier in September 2014
- Frances Lemmon and Bridget Spinney for a drawing project in schools called Make Your Mark
- Elizabeth College Orchestral Summer School
- St James Youth Promotion Trust for their 2014 concert series
- Bands, Byzanthian Neckbeard and Static Alice, for recording and production of a CD
- B-Creative Dance for workshops and performances of Company Chameleon
- Paul Morrissey for support towards production of Hairspray
Full details are available on the website.