- Job Title: Arts Facilitator
- Job duration: 8 weeks
- 2 art sessions a week – 1 hour prep and 1 hour delivery per session
- Plus one full day’s planning for project with £100 fee
- Rate: £25 an hour
- Total job fee: £900
We are looking for two facilitators to devise, develop and deliver workshops for our new project Baby Art Club. Baby Art Club is a 16 week pilot project, each facilitator will work closely with a GAC staff member for 8 weeks delivering two workshops per week.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals from a range of creative backgrounds. Guernsey map Baby Art Club will have a visual arts element but we would love to hear from musicians, actors, dancers, makers and others who can bring their unique skills to develop fun and engaging sessions.
The Aims of Baby Art Club:
- To respond to the 1001 days manifesto which highlights a child’s first 2 years as a crucial period of change. http://www.1001criticaldays.co.uk/the_manifesto.php
- To provide an opportunity for parents/carers and their child to engage in the arts, particularly in activities they may not have access to.
- To give the parent/carer and child the time and space to play and interact with one another, strengthening their bond.
- To provide parents/carers with ideas for activities they can do at home.
- To have a fun time getting messy and creative!
Baby Art Club will be held on weekday mornings.
Please note that a Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this role.
Baby Art Club is kindly funded by The CI Christmas Lottery Fund
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of Tuesday 20th October.