Busking and street entertainers wanted

Liven up the streets and make money at the same time.

If you are a musician, performer or entertainer, have you ever considered busking?   Whether you are just starting out or well advanced in your career, Guernsey Arts Commission would like to hear from you.

Have a look at the guidelines under Arts in the Community or search for ‘busking’, fill in a busking permit form and send it to us at

[email protected] or to GAC, North Esplanade, St Peter Port GY1 2LQ.

Alternatively ask for guidelines, form and map from [email protected] or ring 01481 409747

Thank you.  We will take it from there.

This entry was posted in Community Arts, Music, Performing Arts, Public Art. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *