We have compiled a few activities and places to find inspiration for being creative during half term or for any time for that matter.
- Enter a competition in Guernsey to design an envelope for the Guernsey Disability Alliance here
- Paint your own pottery
- Free online resources and games from the Guille Alles Library here – where you can get free magazines online if you have a library card, and you can go to the library and get craft and art books as well
- Wildlife painting competition here
- Also something artistic but more technological – coding – https://studio.code.org/courses
- Creativity for year 12s and above at The Big Think
- Visit the Zentangle website for inspiration. All you need is a ruler, a pencil and rubber, permanent black marker, and optional crayons or paints.
- YouTube has a multitude of craft activities for all ages, with step by step and how-tos for all ages. eg mini cascade book mini books, stationery art recycled pencil case
- Pinterest is also a good resource for art activities. Look for www.pinterest.com/gcommission