7 cool facts about the Lantern Parade that you need to know:
- It will happen come rain or shine!
- It is a true community event the lanterns have been made in schools, through ArtsMobile outreach, with community groups and with the general public.
- You don’t need to have made a lantern or even carry a lantern to take part in the procession.
- Lets light up Guernsey… get out the glow sticks, things that light up
- You don’t even have to walk the parade to enjoy it stand on the streets and watch it pass you or go to Candie Garden to see an extra performance by SPARK!
- There’s free entry in to Candie Museum and the Greenhouse Gallery
- You can not miss this event!!!